Tuesday, March 10, 2009

the ungaro experiance...











i lost the count of the days its day 6 now but i couldnt keep up my blogg
due to the long days we have. so just befor going to bed i want to let you
know how much fun i had day 4.

Afther the GREAT show we went back stage to say hi real quick and to thank Esteban for the great show and to compliment him on the amazing shoos he made!!




Afther the Show Esteban Called me to let me know that he had a present for
me and i would reseive it just befor joyning him to the ungaro afther party!




i don't know if you can tell but this is my present.



3 comments:

FASHION CHALET said...

Something about that glitz, leaves me yearning for some of it in my wardrobe stat!! =]

xx

Candy Reding said...

And it suits you well.
Doll.... i just love the way you do your thing!

x

Jillian Hobbs said...

STUNNING!