Friday, May 8, 2009

Je suis désolé...

I have been gone for way to long
and what do i have to say for myself.

Nothing what so ever becouse i have been
busy.

i've been dooing quit soem work fotoshoot here foto
shoot there and MYKROMAG isn't finshed ever so to be
able to contribute to this everlasting work in progress
i need to keep busy but no worries i am back and will not
be leaving any time soon!

in the Same L'homo magazine that my latest work as a model
got published in they also published my work with ERWIN OLAF
it's quit the shoot. these are two of the pictures we did that
i like best! they will be added to my PORTFOLIO and it was
and honor to work on something this well BIG with Ervin Olaf.


2 comments:

no-more-wire-hangers said...

omg LOVE the first pic :P hehe

ps was just wondering....do you work freelance or are you with an agency? i currently style freelance but I'm debating whether or not to go to an agency.

william said...

I'm sure it was interesting to work with the models in this shoot.