Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Exposure



Next week i will air the second vid i did this week.
i called it Exposure.

I live in a world where there is no color there is black,
white and grey imagine.

I expose myself to light and dark and a bit of grey.
white being good (suger, spice and everything nice)
black ( evil, hate and wrong doing )
grey ( the inhumanity of our perfection in being only human)

Edited by Jean-Paul Paula Music by Jean-Paul Paula its a mix
of partes and pieces of Alice underground by Avril Lavigne And
Royksopp's the gril and the robot featuring Robin i'm very interested
in the emotions that come up wen this vid is being watched.
I choose the music to add a certain reaction of feeling.

2 comments:

URANIA said...

Wow I'm super corius to see the next VID, it seams very interesting and deep, I like the intaire thing about beeing human that you always been questionin.

Luca Belotti said...

very cool pict....love the effect
Please visit my blog and tell me what you think about...and if you want become a follower.
Bye LB

http://lucabelotti.blogspot.com